Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Status updates continued

I have lots of friends on facebook that I've never met and don't even know. I used to ignore friend requests from people I didn't know, but everyone told me that I was just plain mean. So in the spirit of friendliness, I am now friends with about 250 all star citizens that went to the same high school I did. One of these special people must have an extremely shitty life. Every day her status updates are in all capital letters, entirely misspelled and read something like "MY LIF SUKS OH AHHHH F ME MY BABY IS SICK AND MY HED HRTZ AHHH KILL ME NOW." Which is kind of funny to read. Today she had a status update that I don't think needs much commentary. It is pretty amazing.

I hate today... STRESSED THE HELL OUT!! IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS. AND WHEN IM STRESSED OUT I EAT HEINZ 57 JUST THE SAUCE.. HEARTBURN IS AWFUL ESPECIALLY WITH A HYATIL HYRNIA.... UGGGGGGGGGHHH


hahahaha...Heinz 57 as a coping mechanism. This explains a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the pain of the "hyatil hyrnia" but straight Heinz 57? Wow.

    ReplyDelete