Friday, October 1, 2010

Follow Up: Idiots Who Can't Shut Up About Their Children

Megan, I knew that there were a lot of parenting blogs. But I just clicked "next blog" 17 times, only to find baby blog after baby blog after baby blog. Same story, different names. However, on the 18th "next blog," I finally found something interesting.


Here's the About Me: From San Diego, California living in New York City. Thirty-one year old HIV+ gay Mormon/LDS guy just living life and enjoying the journey. I believe some things, I hope for lots of things, I have endured many things, and definitely hope to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, I seek after these things...sometimes.

Scandalous! Sounds a lot more interesting that reading about how messy some lady's kid was as he ate his birthday cake, or "am i ready or not" for baby number two.


No comments:

Post a Comment