Monday, October 18, 2010

Bills

So, I got a bill in the mail the other day from a company whose services I require. This bill said I was past due on my payments, which aren't made at a monthly interval. The company sends me a bill, and I pay the bill. Promptly and on time. I had to laugh when I looked at the information in the following boxes:

Dute Date: 10/01/2010
Date Billed: 10/10/2010

How am I supposed to pay a bill that I haven't been billed?

Chris has a similar experience with renter's insurance. Basically, they just send him a past due notice every month instead of a bill. Of course, he pays the bill, and he pays it on time.

Are these places just out of stationery for people who pay shit when they're supposed to? Do they get to use that stuff so infrequently that they've forgotten it exists?

No comments:

Post a Comment